By Ian Nixon, 18-May-2012 12:26:00
Ingredients: - (serves 4)
• 2 large sweet poataoes – peeled and diced
• 1tsp ground black pepper
• 4 large bananas – peeled and sliced
• 2tsp ginger – minced
• ½ tsp chilli powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 2tbsp water
• Oil for frying
• 4 chicken breasts
• 4tbsp Shit’to – available from Spicymonkey
1. Coat the chicken breasts in the shit’to marinade and leave for one hour or overnight in the fridge.
2. Grill or BBQ the chicken on a medium heat for 40 minutes (until cooked through).
3. Boil the sweet potato chunks for 25 minutes until soft. Drain and mash with the black pepper.
4. Coat the sliced banana in a paste of the ginger, chilli, salt and water.
5. Fry the banana slices until crisp and golden brown.
6. Serve all together with lemon or lime wedges.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.