By Ian Nixon, 06-Aug-2012 19:26:00
Ingredients: - (serves 4)
• 1kg chicken – cut into small cubes
• 1 packet Spicymonkey coconut curry powder
• 1 large onion - thinly slice
• 1 inch ginger – grated or crushed
• 1-3 green chillies as required
• 75ml warm water
• 2tbsp coconut oil (or vegetable oil if necessary)
• Chopped coriander leaves for garnish
1. Heat the coconut oil in a pan. Add the sliced onion, ginger, green chilli and fry until onions are golden brown.
2. Add all the spices from the packet and stir well to make a thick paste.
3. Add the chicken and mix well. Stir in the warm water, cover and cook until sauce is dark brown and thickened (approx. 20mins.).
4. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice, naan and pickles.
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.